FAQ advanced users How do I use smart search with the myMail App?
How do I use smart search with the myMail App?
The myMail app provides smart search, which makes finding emails extremely easy. With myMail's advanced search, you can:
- locate emails from each separate email account;
- use the suggestion tool to find emails by keywords when you can't remember precise wording;
- filter your search by subject, date, sender, or recipient.
- Does the myMail app support Office 365 email?
- How do I connect a Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, or Hotmail email account to the myMail app?
- How do I connect a Yahoo or AOL email account to the myMail app?
- How do I connect an email account from a different provider to myMail?
- How do I connect multiple email accounts to the myMail app?
- How do I disable email notifications from social networks?
- How do I enable email notifications if my provider doesn't support sending them?
- How do I hide the sender's name and subject line in email notifications?
- How do I receive new email notifications?
- How do I turn email notifications off at night?