How do I attach a file from Dropbox or another app?
In order to send files from Dropbox or another app, you should first have it installed on your phone. As long as an app – for example, Dropbox – supports opening a file using their app, then attaching a file in the myMail app isn't difficult.
To attach a file from Dropbox (or another app):
Enter your recipient's name and email address, and your message is ready to send.
- Does the myMail app support Office 365 email?
- How do I connect a Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, or Hotmail email account to the myMail app?
- How do I connect a Yahoo or AOL email account to the myMail app?
- How do I connect an email account from a different provider to myMail?
- How do I connect multiple email accounts to the myMail app?
- How do I disable email notifications from social networks?
- How do I enable email notifications if my provider doesn't support sending them?
- How do I hide the sender's name and subject line in email notifications?
- How do I receive new email notifications?
- How do I turn email notifications off at night?