How do I receive new email notifications?
With the free myMail app, it's easy to receive emails from different accounts at one location, but it's just about as easy to miss them. The myMail app can notify you with alerts whenever you receive new email from your mail accounts.
To receive notifications for new emails that arrive:
You can also customize your notifications:
- Does the myMail app support Office 365 email?
- How do I connect a Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, or Hotmail email account to the myMail app?
- How do I connect a Yahoo or AOL email account to the myMail app?
- How do I connect an email account from a different provider to myMail?
- How do I connect multiple email accounts to the myMail app?
- How do I disable email notifications from social networks?
- How do I enable email notifications if my provider doesn't support sending them?
- How do I hide the sender's name and subject line in email notifications?
- How do I receive new email notifications?
- How do I turn email notifications off at night?